Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Christian the Lion

It's early. I don't really sleep well anyway. So I was awoken a couple hours ago by some ridiculously loud thunder over Manhattan. Been up for a while reading.

The video of Christian the Lion being reunited with his human parents has been circulating for a few weeks. In various forms. There isn't one that doesn't have bad music, so I chose the one with the best quality of video. Hence, you're going to hear Whitney Houston belting out the theme from The Bodyguard. Sorry.

The story is true. The reliable snopes.com has verified the tale.

To be truthful, the video made me a wee bit dusty the first time I saw it.

Feel free to mute:



Non sequitur: Being linked to by The Hemingway Society yesterday was a real thrill for me. Quite proud of that.

I'm going to try to lay back down...

No comments: