Sunday, April 13, 2008

You Can Buy My Article At Barnes & Noble


Yeah, I hardly ever do any kind of self promotion and I feel like a jackass doing it, but you can pick up a copy of Eliza Magazine this month and read a page of my drivel.

Specific store locations carrying the mag can be found here:

http://www.elizamagazine.com/stores.php

Now, this is a fashion magazine. I know, me writing for a fashion magazine is a natural oxymoron. It’s jumbo shrimp in literary form. But, I do write the "Guys Guide." This particular installment is "A Guys Guide To Television." Basically I sing the praises of Mythbusters and Cheers and take cheap shots at Grey’s Anatomy, Oprah and American Idol. That is like striking out the blind kid, but that rubbish deserves to be taken down a peg or three.

So if you feel like a chuckle or two while you’re making a deuce, head down to Barnes & Noble and pick up a copy.

Good night and good luck

No comments: