Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bigfoot to be Revealed Friday?!?

BF-On-Ice-jpg.jpg
Being raised in the beautiful Northwest, I was regaled with stories of Bigfoot from a very young age. Once on a family campout, my cousins and I made a Bigfoot video. Well, it was really my cousin Mark loping through the trees while we shook the camera and screamed, but we thought it was funny.

To be honest, I believed in the legend of Sasquatch until I was 17 or so. I wanted to believe. Then did some more reading and realized it couldn't happen. One of my arguments always was, "someone would find a body. Or bones. Or some kind of remains."

But what to my skeptical, wondering eyes should appear, but three guys from Georgia who say they have remains of a Bigfoot. They are holding a press conference tomorrow at a Palo Alto hotel to display the remains of the beast.

The gentleman say the Bigfoot is:

The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.

It weighs over five hundred pounds.

The creature looks like it is part human and part ape-like.

It is male.

It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.

It has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and
five toes on each foot.

The feet are flat and similar to human feet.

Its footprint is sixteen and three-quarters inches long and five and three-quarters inches wide at the heel.

From the palm of the hand to the tip of the middle finger, its hands are eleven and three-quarters inches long and six and one-quarter inches wide.

The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the same day that the body was found.)

The teeth are more human-like than ape-like.

DNA tests are currently being done and the current DNA and photo
evidence will be presented at the press conference on Friday, August 15th


While I don't think this is anything more than a clever Cardiff Giant-like hoax, you bet your boots I'll be looking for the reports. Will Bigfoot move from myth to reality? We shall see...

1 comment:

LONG FAMILY BLOG said...

Yo Bigfoot. This is the great Longbottom. You are the man. i haven't heard from you forever. send me an email with your phone number so I can call you. jacobealong@gmail.com