Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Johnny Wright's Starring Vehicle"

This isn't my post. I'm quoting Echowood from YesButNoButYes.

Here's another one for the YesButNoButYes vault. It occurred to me that movie studio logos at the beginning of films have become almost as long as the films themselves. (Some are actually more entertaining too.) Once you get through the Coke commercials, the 20 minutes of previews, the theater logos, and the turn off your cell phone plea, you're still subjected to the movie studio logos before you get to the good stuff. A few months ago, I put something together to parody the new wave of 30 minute long movie studio logos. If you make it to the end, you'll catch a view of Johnny Wright in all his glory.

I'm not sure I accomplished what I was going after, but Johnny rocks the hell out of those sunglasses.


Here is the video in question. Notice the Fu Manchu stache.



Boo yeah...

No comments: